Decks stop responding

Pending

This just started the other day but when I'm attempting to be the sickest DJ going the decks stop working. The decks still light up like everything is fine but won't do anything in VIrtual DJ. I thought it might have been the cable but I brought a new cable but that didn't help. Need some serious help.

Sounds like something is happening in the background. Make sure your computer is trying to do something else like looking for a wirleless network etc

Does it happen when you try and load the same music file?

Does it happen when you turn something on and off in the room (ie power issue).

Keep experimenting and see if you can identify what it it may be that causes it to crash.

The other option is to take the controller to the seller back and swap it for another.

Try connecting it too another PC with VDJ installed. If it still doesn't work then it's probably the controller itself. Might be something like a dry solder joint. I've heard about folks opening up their devices and heating the circuit boards with a hair dryer to fix this problem.

• 2 weeks later...