eggs sellection - hip hop track o the day

eggssell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

so way back in mid 2011 i said you'd be hearing a lot more of frank oean in the next year. and what do you know, bam two grammys.

bigg ups

the performance was a bit ummmm....

he smashed it on SNL recently though.

here is pyramids from his album channel orange. song was written by frank and producer malay who did the bulk of the album

well to be fair the frank ocean buzz was already doing the rounds in the music scene by the time i heard of him in 2011. and it was when this clip was released that made me say who is this cat. one he kills it on the first verse AND he sings the hook... so i went to the odd future website and downloaded his freebie album, and been hooked since.

tyler ft frank ocean - she. music was produced by tyler

last one. my fave frank ocean song of all time (with super rich kids being a very close second).

as taken from earlier in this fred :safe:

this was a part 2 (or reprise) of a track from tyler's goblin (the OG is also a good track). this song was already great, then when the second part of the song (or the second song...) with syd the kid comes in it gets even better. production by tyler

tyler the creator ft frank ocean and syd the kid - Analog 2/ Wheels 2

• 2 months later...

its been a minute

anyways was looking for the spank rock album on youtube to post in essential albums (couldn't find). anyways came across this clip on daily motion, used to be in on youtube many years ago but guess to rude for them

awesome track from benny blanco & spank rock's bangers & cash. benny blanco on production, using primarily 2 live crew samples. and this one features Amanda blank who smashes this baby home

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3y5z4 ... re-b_music

can't embed as not youtube or vimeo. but awesome clip!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

this album was from last year but i only got on this year. and it has to be one of my fave albums of all time. of all time

i mean my brolove for murs is well documented here. this project has him collaboing w rap crew may day! who i had not heard of before but will def check the back catalog.

this is neither the best or representative of the sound (in fact it is quite varied though all up feel). but it just came on and ive been meaning to post it for a minit

• 2 weeks later...