CDJ 850 BPM display when using USB?

overit

OK. Sorted it.

The issue was that I had cloned my mac using time machine/migration assistant.

In the process it changed my account user name from "name" to "name-1"

This meant the filename path for all files changed from "name" to "name-1"

I am used to this on Traktor, Itch, Itunes etc... after cloning you get a warning stating "cannot find library please choose a new path" and so I sort them all an everything runs tickety boo.

FYI - rekord box did not recognise the filename path was incorrect, in fact it did not even recognise that the user account did not exist. Rekord box still showed analysis happening and saving without any warning but it was in fact not saving anywhere. i.e. rekord box was still set to save to my library in user "name" which did not exist. It should have been saving my library in user "name-1".

A simple change of path to library, followed by reanalysis sorted it all. BPM showing on cdj 850s now.

I will know for next time but let this be a warning to users - Following cloning using migration assistant rekordbox showed analysis happening and completing and never gave any warning or clue to the fact it could not actually save it's analysed data anywhere.

Whale.