new member - Chaose say hello!

chaosedj

Hi everyone,

Chaose here from perth. Its to happy join this forum. I am a dj&producer from Taiwan. It is my first time comes to australia. This country is huge and wild!! (In 2006 - 2010 was study n living in New Zealand for five years.) I got some oz frds with them living together in rockingham WA. They just show me this page n to let me join in.

introductions abt me:

14 years experianced DJ CHAOES!!! AKA SMILE BUDHA -ALLEN TEN, KALIDAS. Have travelled the world djing for meny venues and functions. He has many various of music genre of experience with`n played like breakbeat, house, trance, hard trance, hard house, hardstyle and drum&bass. Djing since 2002 in Taiwan, started stages and resident club dj at Auckland New Zealand and under the Auckland Sound Crew artist DJ. He has got a lot of passions everything with about the dj, produce music, art design, planning events, photography as well. In 2013 associate artist with Taiwan`s music productions label - KEVIN SU MUSIC and UNKNOWn SOUL Music Productions. One you will NEVER FORGET when he djing in his style.

used genre of music: tech trance, tech dance, hardstyle.

others: deep house, progressive house, tech house.

Website about me/

Chaose aka smile buddha : http://yellingmarketing.wix.com/smilebuddha

Chaose aka Kalidas : http://kalidas.podomatic.com

Cheers

Welcome dude, looks like you've had a busy few years, hope you enjoy your stay here, although i would ask if you could please remove your youtube link from your signature, you're more than welcome to post a link to your youtube page in your signature, but no tracks, we like to keep things nice and neat on here :thumright:

• 4 weeks later...
Welcome dude, looks like you've had a busy few years, hope you enjoy your stay here, although i would ask if you could please remove your youtube link from your signature, you're more than welcome to post a link to your youtube page in your signature, but no tracks, we like to keep things nice and neat on here :thumright:

oh sorry, my bad. just saw this message. I just move to the other place 3 weeks ago. It wasn`t have internet at home.

thank your notice. i already change my signature ^^

• 2 weeks later...