beatport down / not working on chrome?

Tomy

I emailed about trying to upload a remix yesterday and the response was this....

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us! We were having some issues with the site so if your remix did not upload I would recommend trying again now, you may also need to use a different browser.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions!

Kind regards,

Shannon

Shannon | Customer Support

Beatport | Play with Music

Um what?

I just said how you can fix it.

Beatport were having dns issues, so now all the dns Servers need to replicate, which takes ages. Depending what isp you use, yours may update quick or slow.

Googles dns Servers update fairly quick, and I can confirm that when using the Google dns Servers you can access beatport

Um what?

I just said how you can fix it.

Beatport were having dns issues, so now all the dns Servers need to replicate, which takes ages. Depending what isp you use, yours may update quick or slow.

Googles dns Servers update fairly quick, and I can confirm that when using the Google dns Servers you can access beatport

nah, not much you can do. job's fucked...

:teef:

If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:

Browser Related Problems

Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)

Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page.

Fix DNS Problems

A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.

Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter).

If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.