Repping Melbourne

djmarkrowan

Well, I've had an account on here for a little bit but never introduced myself or really used this forum, or any forums much at all.

Bit about my djing and producing history:

Been Dj'ing for about 2 and half years, starting at 14 (on virtual dj like everyone else) and am now currently 17. I've had a little over a year of gig experience throughout Melbourne and Sydney. Recently been picked up by a newly found agency named 'Neverland Touring' which is based in Sydney.

Been producing on and off for about a year or so but haven't really taken it seriously up until a few months back.

--------------------------------

Well, here's my bio (which I shall place on my profile too, but for everyone thats too lazy find it below)

--------------------------------

Mark Rowan has been behind the decks for about 2 years and has already played numerous venues and house parties, playing throughout Melbourne and Sydney gaining support from local and international artists and is currently signed with Neverland Touring.

Mark has already supported the likes of AVICII, HARDWELL, PSY, Tujamo, Steve Aoki, Madeon, Zany, Nick Thayer, Feenixpawl, Bombs Away, Slice N Dice, SCNDL, Heath Renata, Fabian Gray, Kalus, just to name a few, throughout both Melbourne & Sydney.

Mark has big plans for the future to reach new heights within the music industry within Melbourne and throughout the rest of Australia.