New kid on the block

DirtyNerd

G'day all! Names Mike from WA

so a copy of months ago i had some spare cash and needed a new hobbie and was thinking i have always wanted to learn to DJ

I was thinking i just wanted to do it at home but the more i play around with it the more i want to try

and get a gig just to scare the crap out of my self i am still very new and my skills are very limited

I've just been watching lots of youtube clips and reading lots of forums any tips would be great and i look forward to

a long life a great music and good people

This is my set up

DJM-2000

CDJ-2000 X2

RMX-1000

20130705_155827.jpg

Thanks for the welcome fellas

yeah i didn't want to just half a$$ it working fifo helps with the spare cash really just want to keep learning try to get my self some gigs

if anyone in perth if keen to train would be great thanks great site by the way.

Thanks for the welcome fellas

yeah i didn't want to just half a$$ it working fifo helps with the spare cash really just want to keep learning try to get my self some gigs

if anyone in perth if keen to train would be great thanks great site by the way.

what sort of tunes do you play? I live in Perth, but i'm pretty much strictly a hip hop man.

north or south river?