Pakman from Melbourne

Pakman

Hey guys,

First post here :)

I'm a Melbourne based psychedelic dj, representing Austrian psytrance label "Twenty4seven"

I play around Victoria mostly with a few gigs here and there up around the east coast of Australia (Byron, SEQ, Cairns) thanks for having me on here and will be good to get to know some of you :)

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
:safe:

Woo! Good to see some doofers coming on board! Definitely wanted to check out Rainbow this year but alas, couldn't manage the time off.

Did you play up North (Cairns) for the Eclipse?

Yes I did play the eclipse, what a great experience that was... Bloody hot though ;)

Was fortunate enough to play rainbow as well on the market stage had a great funktion 1 system, probably the best sounding stage I've got to play on.

Fingers crossed I get accepted for next years.

Yes I did play the eclipse, what a great experience that was... Bloody hot though ;)

Was fortunate enough to play rainbow as well on the market stage had a great funktion 1 system, probably the best sounding stage I've got to play on.

Fingers crossed I get accepted for next years.

Wasn't it ever so hot up there! Luckily I managed to come out of it with little to no sunburn!

You're making me drool thinking about playing on a funktion 1 rig, we paid hommage to the main stage @ Eclipse the day before it was turned on, was so interesting being metres infront without sound tearing through you.. I actually ran through the crowd one night to scream into those suckers too.

Again, good to see some doofers make their way here, look forward to seeing you around :)