Suuuup!!

Tosh1R

Hey guys,

Tosh (Todd) here just saying hey, found this place tonight by chance from DrC1 posting his overture mix on Soundcloud and it looks like good fun so i may aswell join in! 8)

Do mainly Hardstyle (about 90%) and a lil bit of Trap and Electro, but like i said the good majority is the hard stuff. Hopefully some of you guys appreciate the harder styles aswell and we can get a bit more interest going aswell in the appropriate areas.. she looks a bit dry right now! anyways ciao for now, off to work on my Overture mix ;)

Welcome! :safe:

Was into Hardstyle circa 2006 which is what got me into shuffling.

In fact, it was this video;

Thanks for showing the love guys really appreciate it :)
slap on the phat pants and pop in your pacifier!

welcome :safe:

Lol sounds like me back in the days, minus the pacifier :likeasir:

Haha, what about the Johnson2Johnson small baby powders?

Welcome! :safe:

Was into Hardstyle circa 2006 which is what got me into shuffling.

In fact, it was this video;

Thanks for showing the love guys really appreciate it :)
slap on the phat pants and pop in your pacifier!

welcome :safe:

Lol sounds like me back in the days, minus the pacifier :likeasir:

Haha, what about the Johnson2Johnson small baby powders?

Mad! i used to love Happy Hardcore back in those days and i remember seeing Technoboy play a 2 Hour set at Utopia 2006 and that was the end for me.. Hardstyle all the way from then on :P Fuck the shuffle scene was epic back in those days, so much fun :) Oh and electrical tape on the soles of your shoes ;) at Subbies they used to put this white shiny plastic confetti on the floor in the small Hardstyle room for shufflers which was always awesome :yahoo:

EDIT: Just realised what video that is, lol good ol Shuffle practise IV, a friend of mine showed me shuffling at a rave when everybody was still playing with glowstick on strings and i was like wtf is that lol, but it quickly caught on :thumleft:

Sup man. Used to be into shuffling so much. Massive shuffle/cwalk hybrid shuffler. I remember I wore a pair of rabens to the bone so I could slide around haha

Rolled my ankle haard trying to copycat some dude attempting cwalking once. Learnt my lesson and stuck with shuffling after that! haha.