AUSTRALIAN DJ FORUMS
djexecute

DJ MASTER COURSE

i took a look, doesnt look too bad i think the best thing about it is that you could review the lessons as many times as you like and can reference if need be

DJ store are offering a 30% discount. Now i dont know if thats 30% of the orig price or 30% of its current price (i.e $97).

that makes it pretty cheap! im a little wary he may have more to do with traditional dance music (trance, house, prog), but hey theres always something to learn

i just signed up for he 3 free lessons, havent looked at 'em yet. the dude sounds familiar, my cuz's were into the whole dance scene in the 90's and one lived in melbourne for a bit, maybe thats where ive heard of him. anywho, that $97 is $97 US!

just bought this myself, cos i figure if i can learn rather than haphazardly playing with music i'll pick things up quicker.

with the storedj code its 67USD - about 76AUD. From what i can tell, probably not the biggest/longest course, but definitely a great start. Although the first two chapters are pretty much info i've found from guys on here.

Looking forward to seeing what is said further on, after i pick up and practice the fundamentals.