Computer mice/mouses/moose

Cupe

So I need a new mouse and I've given up on finding what I want wireless.

I'll be getting a das keyboard which are cabled anyway.

I want a mouse that comes as close to the design of the Logitech G3 as possible.

Ideally I want a 5 button (with the 4 & 5 buttons on the right AND left side (one on each side)) not the one that has 2 on the left side at the thumb rest.

Where can I has?

• 5 weeks later...

I've got a Logitech G5 that has been the best mouse I've had. Not quite as over the top as some. If I had to get a new mouse I would probably get the G500 which looks to be a further progression of the series. For me the selectable scroll wheel functions are the seller. But doesn't have the buttons either side as Cupe wanted. Cordless mouse shit me. Always die at the worst time.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?mai ... s_id=23430

Me and mitch have the exact same keyboard except my keys are blank

It feels a bit oldschool but if you type on it properly you can defs do it faster

I saw the blank one and thought that would be cool. I'm not quite good enough to use that one though.

There are front printed ones too, I have one because I don't know all the symbols and shit off by heart