Need help picking new controller

ACE99

SX.... But they are both very different and the XDJ in particular has many specific features that may be of use to you. But without knowing you, what you do, what you want from the controller then the answer to which is best... Is the SX.

Head on over to the intro section and say hi and tell us a bit about yourself.

Yes the things I like about the sx it's simple to use and I allready have the sb so it would be about the same set up also you can use serato dj which I like

Things I like about the r1 it's hhas colour effects (now I have never used them before but when I watch videos most people use these djm mixers with colour effects that's the main reason I like the r-1 also I love how you can use USB ss and it's a stand alone unit but I use a laptop for wave grid and it does have a computer program that will run it

any chance you get to try them at the store?

never really tried controllers myself but it might be best, assuming you can of course.

i guess like drc mentioned, it depends on what you want to use.

i know when i did my pro and con of serato vs tsp, the resolution was both can do exactly what i want. neither looked any better than the other. so price was the only determining factor.