New Guy

Trennaa

Hi all,

Guess I had better get into the intro's.

I'm Trent. Have been playing around with music for as long as I can remember, mostly with Virtual DJ (lame, I know). I have just taken the plunge and bought a setup (2x CDJ350's and a Reloop RMX40 mixer).

As I said, I've been keen and interested in music for years and years, since about NYE just gone, I've been getting active in the club scene, meeting promoters, producers, DJ's, event owners etc. etc. And so far, it's been an absolute blast.

I have become very good friends with a Melbourne based DJ, and I am receiving private lessons, she is absolutely amazingly talented, and is always getting gigs across Melbourne - I'm very lucky.

My music tastes range nearly everything. Rock, punk, metal, rap, RnB, retro, house, hard-styles, commercial, Melbourne bounce etc.

My only dislike - jazz and Beethoven style music.

My absolute idols are Bombs Away and the Bomb Squad crew. I am a massive massive fan of EDM and the music it produces.

Big mention to those who helped me recently in the tech section. I'll start recording mixes real soon :)

Welcome mate. I've had the pleasure of partying almost every Friday with your idols when they had their night here in perth. They've done well for themselves!

Who's your DJ mate btw? I know a few girls who DJ in Melbourne now. You can send a PM if you don't wanna make it public

Welcome mate. I've had the pleasure of partying almost every Friday with your idols when they had their night here in perth. They've done well for themselves!

Who's your DJ mate btw? I know a few girls who DJ in Melbourne now. You can send a PM if you don't wanna make it public

All good man. Bombs Away are sick. I had the pleasure of getting a "Bombs Away Chain" signed when they partied in a Frankston nightclub a couple of years back.

They played at Whip Nightclub recently, I know Dixie, and occasionally talk to Sketch, so I was invited to their greenroom before set - absolute amazing.

My friend is DJ Sierra Jane. She's amazing. Highly recommend to anyone.