sdjf

eggssell

hi posting this from the singapore branch of adjf :teef:

yes for those that werent at the meat, i have uprooted myself and moved to singapore.

typing this in the local cafe of the apartment block (aussie run cafe which is the trend out here at the mo. not bad coffee achally).

was about to open the funnies when remembered oh yeh nsfw and im sitting on the counter w other folk :oops:

in fact was checking out some star wars lego for may the fourth be with you day when a kidd glance over and said "lego"

I saw you were packing your shit for a move, thought it would just be into a new joint.... Big move. Have fun with it. Should be cheap travel out of Singapore?

edit: I am so going to have to come visit. Want to visit the Marina Bay Sands so bad. And just take photos around the area.

07-Marina-Bay-Sands.jpg?pass

11-Helicoidal-Blues.jpg?pass

yeh should be fun once i get over sweating my balls. :teef:

actually hoping the heat motivates me to drop the weight. (ill just give myself a week to eat all the things. they even have chicago garrets popcorn and popeyes chicken, tha shiznit!)

havent seen the night lights around marina bay yet. gotta check it