umm

dbldrp

Sup guys,

Just signed up to get into this DJ game (yeah I know, I'm the 1,000,000th person giving it a go) and I'm essentially looking for a good setup to start with. I'm looking more toward the EDM side of things for now, and I've had a very quick run down of how the decks and turntables work, so shoot me down or help me out, either way I'm stoked for feedback.

Going through the classifieds on this site shows DJ gear sells quickly, so if you're looking to sell some beginner level stuff, please PM me.

Regards

M

WOW, you guys are all really awesome! Thanks so much for the welcome. I really appreciate it.

I'll start looking for some gear asap, its a little hard working 80+ hours a week and working away for 3 weeks of every month.

Cheers guys

WOW, you guys are all really awesome! Thanks so much for the welcome. I really appreciate it.

I'll start looking for some gear asap, its a little hard working 80+ hours a week and working away for 3 weeks of every month.

Cheers guys

You'll at least have a decent amount of money to buy something good.

Welcome dude

welcome mate :safe:

really good bunch of lads here, sounds like youre in construction or mining industry on the 3 and 1 roster, can be brutal at times

be sure to post questions you have in the relevant threads and if you feel like some good old fashioned shit slinging thats why we have off topic :)

welcome mate :safe:

really good bunch of lads here, sounds like youre in construction or mining industry on the 3 and 1 roster, can be brutal at times

be sure to post questions you have in the relevant threads and if you feel like some good old fashioned shit slinging thats why we have off topic :)

Yeah bud, construction in the gas fields. Just about ready to run.

Now off to the beginners section.