Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

file.php?id=9928&mode=view

No pics of the tops but they're home refurb'd 3 ways. Subs are home built BFM Tuba 30's, highly recommended! :)

Dope man, I love DIY shit. I'll be taking on a project of building a big rig around the end of the year, do you have progress shots/descriptions of your builds? Should throw them up in the DIY section, I'd love to see step by step what you did! :)

file.php?id=9928&mode=view

No pics of the tops but they're home refurb'd 3 ways. Subs are home built BFM Tuba 30's, highly recommended! :)

Dope man, I love DIY shit. I'll be taking on a project of building a big rig around the end of the year, do you have progress shots/descriptions of your builds? Should throw them up in the DIY section, I'd love to see step by step what you did! :)

As you wish, link up in DIY..

DIY is the bomb! so much satisfaction firing em up after they're finished.. What u planning on building?

Neat setup Subweight.. Run us through what you using all the equipment for? Are you using the maschine/S4 in conjuction with the CDJ's n mixer?

The S4 is run into the Xone on one of the channels. Just using the Maschine mostly for learning finger drumming at this point. Usually have my ST.150's going into the xone rather than the CDJs though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey lads, ghostfiend here.

Working 6 days a week, doing afterhours callouts and finishing the skrewloose mix tape. As well as preparing my set for the dmc's which is about 6 weeks away [emoji31]

I have also shifted the lab into one of the bedrooms of the house. Im very happy in my new workspace [emoji16]

With the addition of a condenser mic, i have the ultimate lab for my needs! Had to post you guys some shots