Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

how do you find the truth monitors?

Pretty happy with them

I tested the KRK's next to these side by side and went for these because they had more feel to them ...........not strictly what you want for a pure monitor but i am not doing any producing so didnt bother me and was what i preferred

Best monitors i found were the Tapcos but they were getting a bit pricey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

doing a bit with the traktor demo - seems to be a problem with anyone trying to figure out how to sell me traktor pro with scratch without the soundcard, since this is a certified mixer.

get a decent midi map to start with and it's awesome, looping and effects become much more instinctive so you really can make it up on the fly.

• 1 month later...
moved house to a bigger place so moved from the loungeroom to a spare bedroom. new mixer, desk and monitors. well desk and monitors were second hand, but you get the idea

img1910fy4.jpg

w800.png

img1912rq3.jpg

Thats my ideal set up good job mate.

Gotta have a shisha bong in the background ay.

cheers

here is my setup in my room Pretty messy but yeah lol

DSC00237.jpg

Lenovo laptop

pioneer 1000 hdj

2 x cdj 1000mk3

kaos mini pad (not in picture)

djm 600

2 x jbl eon 15 speakers

serato

laptop stand (not connected)

Led Lighting (not in photo)

Production i just you FL Studio 8 Producer edition

quote]

cheers

my wife keeps wanting to throw it out cos I almost never use it, I just like having it around. have to get some more tobacco for it cos it's very relaxing to smoke, and I hate normal smoking.

had trouble explaining it to the guy in customs tho, he had no clue what it was, I ended up telling him it was a big bong, he said to see his manager, his manager just looked at him like he was a clueless idiot and waved me through.

quote]

cheers

my wife keeps wanting to throw it out cos I almost never use it, I just like having it around. have to get some more tobacco for it cos it's very relaxing to smoke, and I hate normal smoking.

had trouble explaining it to the guy in customs tho, he had no clue what it was, I ended up telling him it was a big bong, he said to see his manager, his manager just looked at him like he was a clueless idiot and waved me through.

No you can't throw it out!! yeah i just had one with a mate, we have 4 at my house on the Goldy now. I went to Egypt and Turkey for Christmas and New Years and their are shisha bars every where. brought back 2.5kg into singapore with out problems then left some there with my sister then they wouldn't let me back in with it to Aus cause im underage, but its all good cause some Oman guys live on that stuff upstairs so its all good.

I also brought a Bong there and said it was a water piple and they let me through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

First post here to ADJF - so figured I may as well post the setup...

not bad for a bit of a play and doing private parties and the likes...

still not entirely sure about making the step to official/legit yet... Anyway:

newsetup.jpg

also run a M-Audio Keystation 49e on the laptop for any failed attempts at production :roll:

YES!!! Another red wone drinker!!

what do you think of that B-52 system i've played on one a few times and think it was lucky to be in a room with hardwood floors and not too much to eat up the sound.

red wone? ok, you've had enough.