Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

haha mean.

also welcome to adjf

cheers 8)
YES!!! Another red wone drinker!!

what do you think of that B-52 system i've played on one a few times and think it was lucky to be in a room with hardwood floors and not too much to eat up the sound.

Yeh - I don't mind a red every now and then :)

The B52's are awesome... when I was buying them I just wasn't sure what I was getting myself into and could only go off recommendation from a guy at work...

Needless to say, I used them for an outdoors NYE party this year and they happily played out the night at exceptional volume and clarity... was a fantastic night and confirmed that it was definitely a worthwhile purchase... wouldn't mind getting some TT's instead of the stantons (they were my beginner decks from circa 4years ago...) however, am thinking of moving to the USA soonish so don't want to do anything silly...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pic of my temp setup... the behringer midi controller is just a temp solution until i decide which new one i want.

photoszg.jpg

what you can see

behringer u-control umx-25 its ok that about it

korg microKORG, great little digi synth.. was using it as my main midi but the small keys + one of them sticking started to piss me off.

Dave smith Mopho only just got this analog sucker... so far so good... will be giving it a full run on a track i'm doing soon.

tascam 122L little silver box behind the laptop, its ok for sending midi.... need something with firewire to record audio though as i'm have Left/right issues and its crap recording over usb... just doesn't seem to work... yet.

will post up my dj setup soon.

sweet set up SR!!

I'll make one observation/enquiry... is it not better to have the monitors pointing straight outwards, rather than pointing inwards??

If was standing the same distance away as the speakers are appart...yes. But when I'm mixing I'm pretty much right in front of them and having them angled is an attempt to reduce 'speaker in yo face' effect (ie try and retain the stereo effect in both ears).