Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

IMG_0009_zpse2c55ef9.jpg

IMG_0001_zps3c4433b3.jpg

IMG_0026_zps3f820fd6.jpg

Dad made me a dope banner for the lab! and a drop curtain with my new logo as well, here it is in action at the wedding i did last wekend.

Also scored a macbook of my old lady! now a dedicated serato laptop. But i cant seem to install traktor? says i need os 1.8 or some dumb apple shit! lol

Nah I recognises that you're a serato user so it doesn't like you :teef:

Yeah I think you need to get the latest update for it, I haven't had a problem with my tractor when firing it up

I only need the NI control editor installed so i can map my z2! Lol

I cant seem to d/l the editor from my ni user account, i think its intergrated in the traktor software bundle?

This is the new rig as of recent. Got the traktor all hooked up with the timecode vinyl (now all updated and working shmicko), and now dicers (courtesy of fiend) for all that looping and effect madness. I've got a decent map that works ok but it's not exactly set up the way I want it so I'll be getting my nerd on and re-mapping that sucker soon. It's a tedious task so once I find patience I'll get to it

84e4eaf98db5f453432025f0fb62e36c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yep. Not sure how to embed dailymotion but check out the set here>> http://dai.ly/x2g93hg

yo watched it mate, that was sick. nice vibe wouldve loved to enjoy that. good tunes, bevvies and sun my heaven

side note. at 10.00 drug deal caught on cam :-s

thanks bud! haha ill have to watch it again - missed that. there were probably more caught on cam

had another sneaky peak to see that drug deal again. lols

also realised thats section 8 huh? i love that place, been going there for a minute now everytime im in melb. always nice tunes. i think i mentioned before in the melb meat fred as a place we all need to go to.