Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

Like the make shift monitor stands? :teef:

wraNFl.jpg

Looks like mine will be as is for a while.

Lightsounds emailed me and reckon they're out of stock with the stands, and they can't get any more in.

Still, I think the crates give it a nice little ghetto affect :teef:

Thats BS bra they are dogs, should have told you when you first enquired that they had none in stock!!

Like the make shift monitor stands? :teef:

wraNFl.jpg

Looks like mine will be as is for a while.

Lightsounds emailed me and reckon they're out of stock with the stands, and they can't get any more in.

Still, I think the crates give it a nice little ghetto affect :teef:

Thats BS bra they are dogs, should have told you when you first enquired that they had none in stock!!

I know.

I'm pretty pissed with them all, but pick your battles I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
dflux awesome setup. how do you rate the reloops?

Hey bro,

I ended up paying 600 for the pair of RMP2 with senheisser HD 25 SP II, and for the money spent i am quite happy with them. They are built well, have a similar layout to Pioneer and have the full size platter which is great. I have had times where the cd wouldn't read properly (meaning i had to turn them on and off a few times) but a general service of the laser will see that problem stop. THe platter is quite weightless compared to Pioneer's but you do get used to that.

All in all a great unit if you can find a set 2nd hand in good condition for a good price. If you are looking at buying them brand new i would suggest waiting and finding something Pioneer that is 2nd hand as you cant beat their quality over all.

What models where you looking at? If you can go the Alpha RMP3 and see if you can source a iQ2 USB mixer as it will be traktor compatible.

Any other questions let me know