So my computer is fucked

Cupe

I have this custom builtbymitch beast.

I never turn it off

Last night huge storm inbound. Shut down properly. Unplug from wall. It's all in s surge protected power board too.

Storm goes

Plug in. No power. No led on motherboard. Doesn't turn on. Tested with new power cord. Nothing

Powerboard works. Outlet works.

The most I can see is there's a really faint buzz from the psu when the power switch at the back is on with power on

Halp

Um. Do you mean unplug all the other things except the power (psu)? Cause I've tried that.

And got nothing to test it on

When I turn the psu on then hit the power button a faint buzz comes from the psu

I don't understand how this is possible when I did everything by the books AND it's on a surge protected board.

FUCK

I've had a similar thing like this happen before, power went out, but computer wasn't turned off properly, and when I tried to turn it on again once power returned it wouldn't.

I had to do what Beatless is saying, I also left it alone for a little while before trying and it then started working again

Yeah unplug everything, hdd's, gfx cards, cd drives. Only leave mobo in there.

When you hit the power button on the pc, anything happen? Lights flicker, fans spin momentarily?

Only way you're gonna be able to test ya PSU is to use another one to see if the same results.

Things like this happen all the time. Especially since the fucker never gets shut down like that, going cold could have caused it to just kick the bucket after being live for so long.

Sorry what I forgot to mention in my post was I never shut my computer off either, sometimes I've noticed when I leave it on for a very very long time, and it then shuts down (whether it be by myself or power going off) it takes a few tries to get it working again

My computer wasn't on during the fucking storm. I specifically shut down properly and unplugged from the wall to stop any surges reaching it

When the storm was over I plugged it all back in and nothing will turn on

Things like this happen all the time. Especially since the fucker never gets shut down like that, going cold could have caused it to just kick the bucket after being live for so long.

Stop trying to justify the fact that nothing should be wrong, I've already told you that these things happen all the time. Computer never gets powered down for lengthy periods of time suddenly stops working when it does, it's gone from having electrical current through it constantly, keeping all those things warm and fuzzy until BOOM, the cold stillness it's always been fearing..

Now, quit whining and start troubleshooting.

[15] so my ankle is fucked, my pc is in pieces, my car got filled with water from the rain, tissues went all through my washing

[15] I'm waiting for someone to tell me my grandparents just got access to an experimental drug that will make them live to 200

Thermaltake 700w TR2 Bronze TR700P

Considering telling them to give me credit then upgrade to a better one.