Famous Breaks and Basic Drum Beats

BeatLeSS

Yo guys, so getting straight into this maschine practice and I'm finding it hard to come up with my own little drum patterns that are pushing my brain to all new limits of practice, so I'm looking at learning as much around the drumming side of things as possible. One suggestion I've seen by Jeremy Ellis is to re-create the breaks of songs, so I'm chasing any of those famous breaks you guys love to give me a bit of inspiration to follow, and as well learn those most common breaks :D

Hook a brother up!

If you look through my folder on the adjf drive there should be a folder called "300 drum breaks" or something like that.

Learn to slice up an 8 bar break on to the pads then have some fun rearranging a new beat. This vid should explain it better than me, lol

Sweet as man! Thanks heaps :D I need to buy a new external before I go lookin in that one haha come onn payday. so much to buy.

Found Jeremy Ellis doing some mad tutes. Gonna be hard to find my style or layout, I like the thumb for kick drums as per Mad Zach, but sometimes feel a little cramped..

a video from me…me on my mv 8000 sampler

you can try this patten …using 2 finger on the same pad for a double time kick…set sequencer to 79.5 bmp.,. but drum it double time ( kick ).,. 135 + bpm …than you slow the feel off beat with the hight hats & clap by playing at 79.5 ..and make it swing