hey there jocks and jockettes

Psyconium

Hey there Jocks and jockettes

My name is Psyconium and I come from the beautiful land of Brisbane, Australia. I have been djing for about 3 years now, but I have fully immersed myself in this lifestyle... as music is my biggest passion, and will most likely continue to be a huge part of my life until I leave this planet. I have been playing numerous underground gigs up the east coast of Australia for the last year or so.. playing deep, dark stuff... yeah I love that dungeon sound . I also have just recently picked up a spot on SUB.FM playing fortnightly on Wednesdays (next show 24/12/2014) I would link some details, but im not sure what the rules are for this thread.. The genres I play on a regular basis are Dungeon Dub, Dubstep, Neuro Dnb, Jungle, Breaks and PsyDub with UKG, techno and chunky psytrance occasionally popping up in my sets

I would love to get to know some fellow heads, from all around the world... so please introduce yourselves to me down below!!!

Welcome dude, yeah this thread is basically you introducing yourself, we have the DJ HQ for general DJ related info, the music section with all the sub genres, beginner and production areas and so on

i too am quite into the dark grimy sounds like neuro DnB, but i kinda like everything

hope you enjoy your stay :)