ADJF 2016 Meat - Cairns - 17-21 March

Mitch

I might be able to convince a friend to let me borrow my old decks (the dude i sold them to lives in brissy) and bring them up. Also, oxy looking at connecting flights - we can road trip from bris to cairns bro that might work out cheaper. I can be in Brisbane any time of the year if the way i work my life out over the next few months goes according to plan and I'd love to do a road trip with you lads

5 hours ago, OxyKon said:

Virgins New Year sale is now on, i can get to Brisbane from Perth for just $189, are we really considering driving up the coast?

Going to have to add the best part of two days either side of your trip. Not sure how long the drive. Google maps says 19 hours non stop. I certainly don't want to rain on anyone's parade but from experience most people are pretty partied out by the end. Maybe road trip there and fly back seeing as you have so far to go?

yeah well it's an idea worth throwing out their, Beatless was pretty dam sure he'd have a car by the time the meat came around, but yeah could also be worth hiring a car in Brisbane and then fly back from Cairns afterwards, i just reckon a road trip with good friends might be a cool way of doing things, and i've always wanted to drive on the east coast :P

• Cupe unpinned this topic