New Years Eve Live Stream 2015

OxyKon

Sup Y'all,

just wondering if anybody will be around on the forum on NYE, i'm thinking if some other guys are keen we could get the radio cranking with live streams all afternoon and night and social media the fuck out of it to get people tuned to the radio all around the country, i'm keen to drop a 3-4hr set during the afternoon (have some commitments during the evening), is anybody else keen to trying to get this going?

the more people the better, it could be a chance to get more exposure for the artists involved and the forum, any newbies to the live streaming, we can help you out with setting it all up, all you need is a good internet connection, plus the RCA cables to connect to your mixer/controller to your computer.

Hey guy's, if everybody can share this exact quote on social media it should hopefully get some people interested:

Have nothing to do this New Years or don't have a live DJ to play at your party??
Well, you're in luck, we have a few dedicated DJ's who will be streaming live via this link:

http://www.ausdjforums.com
http://www.ausdjforums.com/radio/

be sure to keep checking this space for updates as to who will be playing at what time
New Years is almost upon us, GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!

on Facebook it should link to the forum, because there is links in it, cupe correct me if i'm wrong

dope, I could probably start streaming at 12pm local time (3pm EST) unless someone wants to jump on before me, and i can stream up until about 5pm local time (8pm EST) as i have to then start prepping dinner things for my guests coming over, from then scottie will take over. Is there anybody else keen to jump on and have a go at mixing?