Mastering Services - my recommendation (especially for rap and hip-hop)

Jared James

Hey guys (and gals?). I'm not sure if I'm allowed to recommend somebody for their mastering services, but I'll do it anyway, unless someone tells me otherwise (don't want to step on anyone's toes!). I have a friend in Atlanta USA, Earle Holder, that is a mastering engineer that I thoroughly recommend. He is the mastering engineer for Public Enemy, and his business is called HDQTRZ and you can submit your tracks online to him, and he will send you a free sample so you can check the results. He does excellent work, and if you want airplay ready results he is the man! (oh, and if you do decide to use his services, let him know that I recommended him!)

Full disclosure - I built and maintain his website and he masters any songs that I want to send to him - for free (I know I'm gloating but I gotta love the guy, plus he pays me as well). He got me free tickets to see Arrested Development when they toured Australia a few years ago and if I ever wanted tickets to see Public Enemy on tour, well I have them too. I got invited to meet Chuck D (inducted into the Rock n Roll hall of Fame) back stage one time, but my personal circumstances meant I had to miss out on that one.

• 2 weeks later...