One of my tracks

Bristles

wouldn't class this as house. how many times has this changed? lol

so mix wise, i would probably say the kick has a a nice thump but maybe a bit too much weight. with the bass line you have you could probably put in a softer kick but still with some pop.

The bass line is good. i reckon you could almost swap your elements around a bit making the bass line the main focus with the vocals and have all your other synth stuff as fills. 

it's a cool track but seems a bit repetitive through the middle parts but it's a pretty decently mixed track

47 minutes ago, LabRat said:

wouldn't class this as house. how many times has this changed? lol

so mix wise, i would probably say the kick has a a nice thump but maybe a bit too much weight. with the bass line you have you could probably put in a softer kick but still with some pop.

The bass line is good. i reckon you could almost swap your elements around a bit making the bass line the main focus with the vocals and have all your other synth stuff as fills. 

it's a cool track but seems a bit repetitive through the middle parts but it's a pretty decently mixed track

Thanks man really appreciate the feedback.. Yeah I guess maybe electro? Lately I have been trying to produce without a specific genre in mind as opposed to just wanting to make bangers like I did previously haha.

Yeah definitely repetitive, I realised when I listened to it again the other day.. Thanks for the tips :)

1 hour ago, Bristles said:

Thanks man really appreciate the feedback.. Yeah I guess maybe electro? Lately I have been trying to produce without a specific genre in mind as opposed to just wanting to make bangers like I did previously haha.

Yeah definitely repetitive, I realised when I listened to it again the other day.. Thanks for the tips :)

That's a good way to make you sound unique. Trying to make music the same as others isn't overly fantastic.