Rekord Box HELP

Rusty1

I've just bought a Pioneer XDJ-RX and it only uses rekord box so Im moving my whole library from Serato to Rekordbox and it just sucks. 

First of all rekordBox is completely screwing up the beat grids on almost every track and there is no way Im going through 500 songs to fix these grids. Most of my music is like trap and hip hop and some house music and most of the trap/hip hop stuff is terribly analysed. There is no way that other bigger artists that play this music with larger libraries than me have to go through each song individually to fix them.

Also it keeps analysing tracks as 140 when they should be 70 because its cut to halftime, is there a way to fix this because half of my tracks are at 70 and then the other half is 140.

Another problem is when I actually play the tracks I level out the volume of each track with the meter and then I mix it in and its dramatically too loud or to quite which is extremely frustrating as well.

Alternatively is there another program I can use to analyse the tracks and then import them into rekordBox.    

Thanks