ADJF 2018 Meat - Hobart - 15-18th March

OxyKon

8 hours ago, Scottie said:

Right, so we're 4 months out, nobody has booked anything yet, is anyone against moving it to melb? Easier to get to, rotorcraft can pop in even if they've got wedding things, easier to find a place to stay + more pubs/clubs around

@yizzle has also mentioned melb. obviously I don't care where. I made a roll call thread (below).

If we do Melb are we just gonna get a inner city spot and try to get into clubs? Anditz plays at a dope fucking location and is a sick cunt so we could relive Trojan era meat on the techno floor.

Lets make decisions and locate a boss pad. And mitch will line up shorts 16 months later :teef: 

• 1 month later...

Guys can anyone find me a contact for trnsmt.tv? They have open slots for when we are there, could be fucking dope to get a show streamed live.

LMj45ht.png

Also searching for any studios around $15-25/hr that have streaming capabilities and all equipment, and BYO so we can just go hang out at one of those for an entire day/night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • OxyKon unpinned this topic