Where to start?

Doddy

10 hours ago, Scottie said:

The cash system is just rewards for posting - every post you get $1 in basic, you can trade in $10 (i think) basic for $1 prestige cash, and then trade in 100 prestige cash for actual money to spend on the store

Ahh thanks Scottie, I was wondering what it all means. I will take a look at that thread now. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys I have a pioneer DDJ-WEGO 3 controller. That I use with iPad Air 2 and Djay 2 software. Just trying to work out how to record onto my laptop using audacity. RCA into line in on laptop, or can I use the USB cable from the port on the back of my controller to the laptop, while listening to my monitor speakers during recording ? 

Any suggestions??

I'm not 100% but I would assume the usb link would be enough, I have copied vinyl to hdd via usb cable and audacity previously, but from what I can recall, I don't think I was able to hear it through speakers. I just ended up cropping etc and with vinyl you can slightly hear it from the stylus on the record, but there was a visual representation that shows up in audacity.

Have a play around and do some tests, it was fairly straight forward from memory. Sorry I can't be more thorough with my answer and I'm sure some of the other guys here will be able to add more detail

10 hours ago, DJ DAZZLA said:

Hi Guys I have a pioneer DDJ-WEGO 3 controller. That I use with iPad Air 2 and Djay 2 software. Just trying to work out how to record onto my laptop using audacity. RCA into line in on laptop, or can I use the USB cable from the port on the back of my controller to the laptop, while listening to my monitor speakers during recording ? 

Any suggestions??

Make a new thread and we'll be able to help properly, instead of hijacking this one :) 

• 1 month later...
On 19/05/2017 at 7:30 PM, Doddy said:

Also totally stoked this forum is still running considering everything gets moved to facecrack and social media, which im not a huge fan of, so its nice to find this and be somewhat familiar with the setup/forum life lol

Fuck yeah ADJF 4 life boiiii