Movement by Frenquency.TV

BeatLeSS

Yo guys choon in from 8pm QLD time tonight, a local underground gig has invited me on for a guest slot and i'm keen - though I don't have much of a DNB collection - you all know I've got some aces up my sleeves for the lol factor, as per usual.

and I'll be jumping around like a fucking idiot for 40minutes, you don't wanna miss that.

www.movement.frequencies.tv

That mikmac dude played some nice tracks I thought. I just got to a point where I need to go to bed and figured I would check beatless's mixup tomorrow. Stoopid get up at 6 and work!

that noisedisturbance guy was good, beat matching, eq and phrasing wise, but I just found it reminded me of a Melb party I went to years ago where the beat never changed for 5 hours and personally, I just can't handle that.

I didn't really see much of Mikmac. He just went hammer and tongs from the start and kinda did my head in lol the second half of that other dudes set was ok. His double drops weren't amazing but point for the effort. Kinda crashed out after that so I'll jump back on their Facebook page and have a look if the video is there.

Don't forget to re-check the feed, video should be able to be streamed. DnB is new to me so I am keen for some feedback.

The studio setup was incredible. Great to meet some local lads and bounce some banter around. Good feedback lads, I've invited everyone from there to check out the forums. The studio is actually for hire hire and the owner's goal is to be streaming shows mon-thurs over the next 13 months.

Wonder how many brissy lurkers are around here?

6 minutes ago, BeatLeSS said:

Wonder how many brissy lurkers are around here?

Oooh oooh ooh - this guy

\:D/

That said I haven't played on anything for quite a while so Im still getting back in the swing of things, and I moved up here about 2 years ago, so I would be keen to meet some people and have a jam with some like minded people. I only know ppl from work which is.....well......not many are into this kind of thing.

The setup looked pretty sweet, I assume downstairs in someones house. Yeah defs gonna get a proper look after work and check your mix out.