ATTN Everyone: Transfer your forum money into Basic asap

Cupe

UPDATE - I'VE DONE ALL THIS NOW

I'm going to kill the other 2 currencies and just have $ADJF Cash to make things clearer.

That way there will just be one single currency that you earn and can deposit in the bank for interest (I'm killing $Prestige & $Royal).

You need to convert your money back to $Basic before I delete it cause you might lose money.

GO NOW: https://www.ausdjforums.com/index.php?app=points&module=points&controller=dashboard

COMMENT BELOW WHEN YOU'VE DONE IT - Those that are too slow may lose cash.

This explained:

Basically you can earn money from receiving +rep, making threads and posts, creating calendar events and generally engaging in the forum.

This can then be used to purchase things in the ADJF Store (yes this means you can buy stuff for free just by posting on the forum).

When you make a post on the forum (or perform one of several other actions; for example receive +1 rep or add an event to the calendar) you receive points called 'ADJF Cash'.

This 'cash' equates to 1% of a dollar (or 1 cent). Eg. 1 post = 1 cent.

What this means is that if you do enough you'll earn enough to exchange these points (ADJF Cash) for items in the ADJF Store.

Eg. If you make 1000 posts you'll earn $1

2 minutes ago, LabRat said:

I still don't really get this 

When you make a post on the forum (or perform one of several other actions; for example receive +1 rep or add an event to the calendar) you receive points called 'ADJF Cash'.

This 'cash' equates to 1% of a dollar (or 1 cent). Eg. 1 post = 1 cent.

What this means is that if you do enough you'll earn enough to exchange these points (ADJF Cash) for items in the ADJF Store.

Eg. If you make 1000 posts you'll earn $1

You can also deposit money in the Savings Account to earn interest (additional ADJF Cash) in the same way a bank works.

Make cents? :teef: 

There is currently $151.62 Prestige cash left in circulation in these cunts accounts:

@AlexJ (Cash hand savings account)

@Scixors (Cash)

@Duz (Cash and savings account)

@Bristles (Cash and savings account)

@LabRat (yours is in the savings account - transfer it out and exchange it into ADJF Cash)

You all need to transfer it back to ADJF Cash or risk losing it.