TOTD?

JonnyB

forgot they made a clip of this. dj kentaro featuring spank rock. love the beats love the rhymes.

this was the first kentaro track i heard having been a massive spank rock fan boi. which then got me looking at dmc videos which i had not looked at for many years.

which led me to a-trak.

which led me to more djing vids incl the scratch doco and mixing tutorials like dj tutor.

nek minit i say fug it go and buy decks.

• 2 weeks later...
You don't have to apologise for posting music you like around here dude. We won't hate on you

thanks man.

I wouldnt give deadmau5 the time of day a few months back, but for a more laid back, kinda funky, sunday afternoon mix, i dont mind it .... especially because i find it quite easy to mix, being a newb an all :salut:

You don't have to apologise for posting music you like around here dude. We won't hate on you

thanks man.

I wouldnt give deadmau5 the time of day a few months back, but for a more laid back, kinda funky, sunday afternoon mix, i dont mind it .... especially because i find it quite easy to mix, being a newb an all :salut:

Don't compromise what you like because of what other people think about the song/artist in question.

I dropped a MOS house tunes from 6 years ago to a room full of tech heads at my last set.

Why? Because I wanted to.

That's the funnest part about DJ'ing, playing tunes that you love!

Good luck with it all young Padawon.