Traktor pro Vs Serato scratch live....for scratching

wazza

its the same as A&H vs Pioneer though. Serato is still industry standard and it doesnt matter, it all comes down to preference. All the turntabilists ive met use serato. But Richie Hawtin and Pete tong use traktor. It just depends what you prefer and sometimes who you're sponsored by...

again you cant beatlock while using timecode.

also i know a lot of turntablists invested in serato and now cant get out of using it be it habit or cash.

but considering no one has won more dmc championships then craze and he chooses traktor its good enuff for me.

dont get me wrong i wanted serato, but djwarehouse was only discounting traktor, so i did my homeworks and seeing as i dont aspire to being a turntablists, while at the same time old school (flash), new school (rafik) and the best (craze) have all gone traktor i figured it was good enuff for me.

something else i found out recently, serato has a relative mode just like traktor, so how can traktor using vinyl be anymore faker (i try not to be passive aggressive homophobic) than serato? true to the poo you can use traktor with just your laptp, but if you comparing it as a dvs system, traktor has so much more.

offtopic: i was watching a-traks sunglasses is a must which i havent seen for a while, and definitely not since i started djing. anywho qbert is in it circa 97-99 and damn this brother doesnt age. hes gotta be pushing 40 by now but he still looks young. maybe he is from outerspace. ha ha

from karlos santos of NI forum:

Taken from the text comments on YouTube:

Q: how did u get super seal on one side and a time code on the other>>?

A: A collab record of skratch sounds by thudrumble licensed by traktor, available soon at the thudrumble site ! Vinyl meets digital!

OMG me wants sooo bad.

i never thought about it, but I did notice qbert was using timecode with one side scratch breaks. ive always spewed cuz i know serato had def jam, stones throw records and heaps of these one sided timecodes. but if there is going to release one side timecode, one side super seal that would be awesome!!!! it would mean you can flip do a few wigga wiggas then flip back and continue mixing. right now i ripped super seal to mp3 then just call it up as a track, but it means there are no markings, as oppossed to this you could sticker up the super seal side. thats awesome.

knowing this it does make me think this whole test may have been "sanctioned" by NI though...

for those that didn't know craze. heres him using traktor and the kontrol x1. since leaving battling he has hit the dub scene hard, as well as miami bass. heaps of mixes around and apparentally he party rocks hard. his fabric sesh is one of my fave.