Alison Wonderland Shares Epic Edit Of Ariana Grande’s “God Is A Woman” [WATCH]

News

Alison Wonderland took EDC Orlando to church this weekend — and she came ready with a brand new edit of an unexpected, but appropriate track.

“God Is A Woman” by Ariana Grande was reimagined AW style and we have to say we love her perspective on this. The soft, angelic track was buffed up just for the occasion as the producer transformed the pop single into a grand trap anthem more suitable for her set.

Alison has been working hard on making every performance count. Here’s what she had to say following the show…

My set last night at EDC Orlando felt really special. I spent all my time recently focusing on making new things & creating something really memorable. I really care about the experience between crowd & artist. And last night u guys really gave it back. Thank you

We absolutely love the energy she brought to this set and her new version of “God Is A Woman.” Watch below.

I may or may not have made my own version of God is a Woman for my set tonight

— ALISON WONDERLAND (@awonderland) November 10, 2018

pic.twitter.com/R0kKDmZnUX

— Ben recovering from EDCO (@jbrawleyPV) November 11, 2018

Did u guys hear the Ariana thingy I did

— ALISON WONDERLAND (@awonderland) November 11, 2018

Photo via Jake West for Insomniac

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Alison Wonderland Shares Epic Edit Of Ariana Grande’s “God Is A Woman” [WATCH]

Source