friday shuffle

eggssell

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

just a reminder this thread is about going to your iphone/ ipod/ discman/ computer media player and hitting shuffle. not what you feeling or listening to today (thats the other fred TOTD).

anywhos....

Busta Rhymes - Don't Believe 'em

from bigg busta's last album. not particularly my type of track. similar to the pop rnb of that time (akon hook and getting a guest rapper from the south). that album was aiight but had too many crap collabos. i dont mind the collabos because m a fan of the posse track in the hip hop genre. busta on the third is prob the highlight of the track.

bloc party - biko

awesome song from their last full length. of their brooding style, which builds very slowly and before getting all angsty and glitchy

im sure this has already come up on my previous friday shuffles. stupid shuffle mode and its picking some songs more than others

• 1 month later...

wow aint done this in abit. im back to my old school ipod cuz iphone ran out space so has about 7K of tracks.

snoop - snoop dogg millionaire

this was the chase & status one, with help from wild animals a whos who production crew (john legend, kurupt & murs).

didnt really like the track at first listen. it grew on me. like the beats, like the rhymes, didnt like the hook.

EDIT: and for the h8ters, youll say this is the one where Snoop ripped off Chase & Status :teef: