Toby Green Opens Up About His Stadium Rave Style Heard In Latest Single “Party People”

News

Toby Green‘s sound is made for party people everywhere. So, it’s really no wonder one of his latest and most addictive productions to date calls them out by name.

“Party People” is nothing but a good time. Powerful leads, a pounding beat, and nonstop action make up his latest single, which dropped about a month ago. If it hasn’t already made way onto your party playlist, it’s about time it does.

Green has one of the most distinct sounds out there, which can be attributed to his decision to go against the grain. “I was kinda tired of the race to be credible and was missing a more playful approach to dance music, reminiscent of acts like Basement Jaxx and The Prodigy,” he shares in a statement. “I’ve been taking inspiration from the 90’s rave scene and tailoring my productions for the main stages…”

“I guess you could call my sound ‘Stadium Rave,'” he adds.

Now it’s impossible to listen to anything Toby Green without hearing that “Stadium Rave” energy. Check out “Party People” below and also peep his stellar track “Check This Out” on Dim Mak Greatest Hits 2018 here.

Toby Green – Party People

Photo: Jakob M. Knudsen

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Toby Green Opens Up About His Stadium Rave Style Heard In Latest Single “Party People”

Source