Ja Rule Sounds Off About Fyre Docs: “I Have Receipts”

News

If you haven’t seen the Fyre Festival documentaries on Hulu and Netflix, you definitely should get caught up. Either way, Ja Rule is weighing in on the whole ordeal from his perspective. That’s really all the entertainment you need.

The rapper is speaking out, criticizing the bias of both documentaries and explaining his side of how it all went down. Ja Rule swears he would “never scam” or “fraud” anyone. “What sense does that make???”

His counterpart and the true mastermind behind Fyre, Billy McFarland is currently serving out a six year sentence in prison on multiple accounts of fraud. “Hulu PAID BILLY!!!” Ja adds.

“That money should have went to the ppl in the Bahamas… Netflix PAID fuck Jerry who also did all the promo for the festival… the docs clearly have Billy at fault but let’s blame the rapper lmao ok…”

Near the end of Netflix’s Fyre documentary, Ja Rule is heard talking to Fyre employees following the disaster festival. They question the lies and the deception that knowingly went on during production process. “That’s not fraud,” Ja Rule says with confidence. That’s more like “false advertising” in his eyes.

Anyways, Ja Rule still stands by his idea for a visionary music event. Fyre was meant to be a festival like no other.

Most importantly, he has receipts.

Ja Rule Talks Fyre Festival Documentaries

I love how ppl watch a doc and think they have all the answers… 🤦🏾‍♂️

— Ja Rule (@Ruleyork) January 20, 2019

I had an amazing vision to create a festival like NO OTHER!!! I would NEVER SCAM or FRAUD anyone what sense does that make???

And you still don’t know shit… https://t.co/W2F3VdankQ

@Hulu PAID BILLY!!! That money should have went to the ppl in the Bahamas… @netflix PAID fuck Jerry who also did all the promo for the festival… 🤔 the docs clearly have Billy at fault but let’s blame the rapper lmao ok…

I have receipts!!!

Y’all need Jesus… 😂🤣😭

Haha nice try homie you ain’t getting the goods over Twitter… but I will tell my truth real soon… AND I HAVE RECEIPTS!!! https://t.co/O03JD3VQOl

💯💪🏾🙌🏾https://t.co/1g7sAH2gxu

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Ja Rule Sounds Off About Fyre Docs: “I Have Receipts”

Source