Dillon Francis Shares His Theme Song For New Lego Movie ft. T-Pain & It’s Catchy AF

News

Dillon Francis‘ produced work will soon be heard on the big screen, but it’s not what you’d expect. It’s far, far, more catchy than any of his songs to date.

In the teaser below, his new song made especially for the The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part is revealed. Dillon Francis, T-Pain, and That Girl Lay Lay collaborate for what’s debatably the catchiest song of all time. It has the kind of appeal of “Let It Go,” the overwhelmingly popular and overplayed song from Frozen.

“This is fucking awesome,” Dillon shares on Twitter. “I got to make the lead song for the new Lego Movie.”

He gives fair warning, “So if it gets stuck inside ur head and you want to punch me in the face I’m sorry.” But, we gotta admit — it’s catchy af. Borderline annoying even. The kind of song that you’ll either love, or love to hate. But, catchy.

Seriously though, nobody would be able to pull off a theme song like this the way Dillon Francis has done. Play at your own risk — because this will be stuck in your head for a while.

Dillon Francis – “Catchy Song” featuring T-Pain and That Girl Lay Lay

This is fucking awesome I got to make the lead song for the new Lego Movie w @TPAIN & @ThatGirlLayLay2 … so if it gets stuck inside ur head and you want to punch me in the face I’m sorry (you gotta admit tho it’s catchy af) pic.twitter.com/U5EyxkFDaL

— Dillon Francis (@DillonFrancis) January 18, 2019

Photo via Rukes.com

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Dillon Francis Shares His Theme Song For New Lego Movie ft. T-Pain & It’s Catchy AF

Source