ADJF Meat 2019 Shout outs

Cupe

Thanks to every cunt for coming to another annual ADJF Meat. It doesn't exist without you faggots.

Time for some big ups.

Big ups to everyone that chucked in money, paid their dues, bought shit in advance for cunts, brought activities, paid for groceries, installed annoying apps to order shit, shared ciggies and introduced people to new substance abuses.

Big ups to @ThatPartyGuy and @OxyKon for doing most of the vehicular activity.

Big ups to @CapFive for making sure we were all decked out in fitted suits.

Big ups to @lloydc for getting us sorted for gear and bringing replacement speakers when we fried the first set.

Big ups to @AlexJ for dropping by even though his missus was having a whinge.

Big ups to @Scottie for helping find such a dope mansion.

Big ups to @BeatLeSS for being a constant source of amusement and a great example of why infants shouldn't do drugs.

Big ups to @Pending for making bail so he could attend even though he probably missed a few social worker check-ins.

Big ups to @yizzle for the length of his toenails. That kind of disgusting dedication is admirable.

Big ups to the plasic bag chicken for spending a night in the crab pot.

Big ups to Swanky7 for being a mad dog.

Big ups to the neighbours for doing so many sick flips into the water.

Big ups to another sick af Meat.

ON TO 2020!

12 hours ago, Cupe said:

Big ups to @yizzle for the length of his toenails. That kind of disgusting dedication is admirable.

LOL i thought i was the only one who noticed this.

The meat happened back in the day as an idea for everyone to catch up from across the country, play tunes and have a good time. The 1st one (being in Sydney) was pretty much exclusively Sydney siders with the exception of a couple, since then it's grown into even more of a tight net group, i was one of the unlucky ones to cry into his beer bottle when the 1st meat happened, but i'm so lucky to be apart of every meat since, and not to mention meet some of the coolest dudes around.

Bring on 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...