Win 1 free ADJF T-Shirt per month πŸ’Žβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Cupe

So I'm thinking of giving away a T-Shirt to active members on the forum every month.

Any ideas of how this can work? You'd need to have at least like X amount of activity in the month to be in the running for it.

I will also email all users about it to get some people to come back hopefully.

Any ideas?

Popular Contributors of all time, most knowledgable, greatest dj of all time, greatest producer of all time, most plugins of all time, nicest modified car of all time, greatest vehicle wrapper of all time... when I think of more categories for me to win in I'll update my post

ok, because I wasn't already serious enough in my first post; startΒ runningΒ a few comps again but really commit to it. I had the idea for the initial preset challenge yonks ago so we can get that going - I still got the rules somewhere.Β for the non producers you could have a quick cuts challenge which challenges non scratch dj's to learn some scratching techniques (could be bias to the ones who can actually scratch so you'll need some rules), mini mix comp, etc and so on. I can make up some comps with some proper rules. PM me or hit me up on the faceballs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...