Howdy from FNQ

Hobberz

Hi ADJF,

My name is Gary and have always had a small interest in DJ'ing. Currently in the market for some begginer equipment so I can start playing around at home and turn this into a hobby. I signed up here to browse the classifieds section and also learn the basics. I look forward to becoming a bit more involved in the forum and learning from it also.

Cheers

Gary

Welcome mate

:safe:

whats your price range for some decks?

At this stage I dont really have a set price range, just doing some research on the best bang for buck decks possible for a begginer. I want to make sure I get something that is not cheap and nasty that I will get bored with. I have heard that Pioneer CDJ-200 or Denon DN-S1000 are ok for begginers, but some may say otherwise.

I have joined here to hopefully find some answers ;)

well i learned to mix on my cdj 200s so they are alright as long as someone explains how to beat mach by ear

where bouts are you located?

im looking to offload my old decks and mixer so ill sell it to ya at bout 800 or so

Im in Cairns mate. What kind of mixer?

its a stanton M.304 mixer

preaty standard but eh not everyone can buy pioneer or xone for their first mixer

give a think bout it cause i dunno if i can be fucked to try to box it and courier it up

im in NSW

PM me with where in Sydney you are located. My old man is in Sydney so maybe we can organise something and he can go through the headache of organise the postage for me.

Cheers mate

• 2 years later...
Hi ADJF,

My name is Gary and have always had a small interest in DJ'ing. Currently in the market for some begginer equipment so I can start playing around at home and turn this into a hobby. I signed up here to browse the classifieds section and also learn the basics. I look forward to becoming a bit more involved in the forum and learning from it also.

Cheers

Gary

Gold

nek minit epic QLD DJ