CBG

pros

love the reverse snares.

song has a good kick along to it.

good buildup

like the whisper melody

good beat

cons

would love to hear the whisper flange harder (where it sort of flanges out of a whisper into like a buzzwasp almost... nahmean/)

the noise in the second half kind of hurts my brain

its got a sick build up but you gotta chop up that whineing sound like maybey have it go up and down a few keys or sumthing (im not a producer so im trying to guess the wrt=ite words to describe it) but man i can imagine busy p dropin a track like that awsome work man id love to be able to make this sorta music

its really good man it sounds abostulely professional, im not a big fan of the lead synth sound myself still sounds professional , but those whooshs and stuff its awesome man and just the beat is tops! as skank said i would love to able to do stuff like that

hey this beat is fucken kicking. there's just one area of the note where it hurts my ears (the synth that is) but love the way you've fucked with it. love the part where it flutters

i think it's fucking lightyears ahead of what you had on the first show (part way made)

would love to hear a part where the beat double kicks or gets a bit more busy just to hype things up a bit