Kaskade vs Tiesto Ft. Haley & Diplo - C'Mon Dynasty

D3FCTV

it's great to hear all this feedback, you guys are def right about the vocals. It was hard to get both songs to play at a consistent volume where they weren't blaring over the standard levels. The Kaskade trax bass was dropped down dramatically along with the volume and treble. C'mon had a slight decrease in volume. All these tweaks allowed for a smooth consistent level of sound without having too much of bass, treble etc but of course sacrificed the vocals in the Kaskade track =( ...will re-work the track soon & see what I can do, still getting around listening to other peoples stuff as well ;)

talk soon

If you can find an acappella, I'l have a go at making it and put your name on as a remixer

your a legend but I do like the beats mixing together and I think if we use an acappella it will take away that nice tone the 2 songs have together, kaskade's song has some nice points in it that sound perfect with c'mon. An acappella might just make it a tad bit dull. But you know more then me, what do you reckon, I can try and get 1 and would love my name on a track ;) ??