Yellow

cc

yo welcome cc :safe: (is that for canadian club? canadian club and dry with fresh lime is the shyte!! ive been on it for a minute, but i notice they got ads now but dont do the premix stuff unless you doing public transprt because its more dry than then cc)

adjf says drink responsibly ;)

cbg lols.

• 2 weeks later...
hahahaaaaa you have a great set of boobs Cupe! dont dumb them down like that ;)

burn :flame: ha ha ha

i never realised the CC convo was going on... stupid unread posts thingy ma jigg.

yeah i love cc. must have fresh lime though. i think fresh lime makes any drink. vodka and lime on the rocks; frangelico and lime; vodka, frangelico, muddled lime & ginger beer mmmmmmmmmm

back to cc, y'all tried the aged one? it rocks. i can do that on ice with some lime.

yeah if you like frangelico and lime, try the frangelico, muddled lime and ginger beer (gots to be at least half frangelico) its tha shiznittle.

hmmm frangelico and chocolate milk.... i think thatll be pretty good night cap. tapped my bottle last week so have to wait for restock but i might try it.

another one my mate showed us (he worked bar for ages, as glassy and tender) which he called short black.

frangelico, vodka and kahlua (i cant remember what levels but really do to taste i prefer maybe 20/40/40 because frangelico too sweet) all shaken to the shithouse in a shaker with ice cubes; then can have as a shooter (preferred), or served on some fresh ice (my preferred :teef: )