TRAKTOR KONTROL S4

ill_spector

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
i heard native instruments grabbed everyones money from s4 and the tsp sale and ran off.....

site/forum.

he he i think store dj posted something about a customs delay check their site/forum.

they think they can get away with it? haha. paypal are gonna be chasing my money back ;)

but yeah Aus customs are being annoying. delaying my new toy because they're too busy searching through every international import for schoolies drugs.

Story I got was NI sent them by boat not plain to Aus and NZ (whether this is true or not I don't know)

Storedj lists stock arriving tomorrow (despite their first launch party being tonight) but it's said that for a week so was hoping someone might actually know if this was still the case

I feel like a 6 yr old on December 24th and if tomorrow isn't Christmas I may cry :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i'm thinking about trying to return my S4. this is only due to the horrible audio drop outs and pops i'm getting ALL THE TIME.

had a small house party the other night and we used it to play music through and muck around on, and it would crack and drop out a few times per song.... which is not only annoying but embarassing.

i wouldn't suggest buying one until they fix this problem that a lot of people are having.