AUSTRALIAN DJ FORUMS
ill_spector

The "I just bought.." Thread

3 minutes ago, Cupe said:

where u taking them m89

No where just want something to put them in so they arent sitting in the box the whole time.

Just stuck my turntables in for a service and to get the 0 click removed... One of my carts got damaged so I bought a pair of these..

dj_tt_shure_m44g.jpg

Not a brought but I just sold my Denons, Would rather see them go to someone cheap then have them sit under my bed for eternity. 

Pree much just put em and the mixer up for 500 and they were gone in seconds.

These were some recent purchases:

Gator Frameworks Keyboard Stand - Deluxe 2 Tier Adjustable "X" Style Stand

$144 delivered

XStdDbl2TF-large.jpg

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Gator-Frameworks-Keyboard-Stand-Deluxe-2-Tier-Adjustable-X-Style-Stand-/141510222852?hash=item20f2aaa404 

UDG U7103BL DJ CONTROLLER CASE EXTRA LARGE

u7103bl_feature_ddj-sz_02.jpg

https://djcity.com.au/product/u7103bl/ - I ended up grabbing this for $100 on special

Yes....got one ...Rp 7000 gold ...to add to my  Collection off rear turntables....

now im looking at a new reloop midi mixer ....IQ 2 ...but....need to put a serato scratch set up for sale ...

so if there is anyone out there that wants a good cheep serato setup ....pm me.....

a numark HDX with 12 inch plater and 80 gig hardrive  and a akai amx pro midi mixer ...for $450 

Yes....got one ...Rp 7000 gold ...to add to my  Collection off rear turntables....

now im looking at a new reloop midi mixer ....IQ 2 ...but....need to put a serato scratch set up for sale ...

so if there is anyone out there that wants a good cheep serato setup ....mp me

Wasn't until after payment they gave me the delivery date. bloody 27th February!!! 

I've emailed them as there's no way it should take that long to ship them out. Going to be a long month if it is the case...