The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

Hey buddy.

Ive had the Denon and vestax for 10 years now. phonic speakers for 11 years and amp for 7 years. Turntables for like 9 years.

So I've bought gear over time.. alot of the time i of course had help from birthday cash and stuff.. and I've worked the whole time, so that helps.

the new tables and serato are the first peices of equipment ive had to buy in 7 years

yeh ive got alot better things to spend my money on these days :) married you see heheh

When i was younger I spend all my pay each week on vinyl. I even started a vinyl store called Raptor Records so that used to help becuase Id get the vinyl cost price. Ive probably got about 2,000 records now... probably should get rid of some of them, but i cant bare to loose them...

pulsebeats cdj 200's

saw a pioneer hard/road case in cash converters the other day, gona see if i can haggle them down :)

ooo this came at bad timing for ya. mate of mine is selling his cdj200's with a pioneer road case too... they're pretty much brand new. i can vouch for that because i've used them more the he has - and thats about twice lol

I 'just bought' 4 x Technics 1210M5G 'Grand Master' turntables.

if you dont mind me asking, how much did it set you back per deck, including shipping?

cheers

Hi Kylie. I had them from a technics exporter in singapre for $1080 but they sold out because i was too slow to order :(

Ended up getting them from a large reputable firm in USA for apporx $1280 per deck delivered in 3 days.