The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

lol super bad timing as i just bought pioneer roadcase today :( fml, ooh and a nifty laptop stand clamped to case.

DSC_0395.jpg

most likley ill sell the cdj's and the mixer in case as a "beginner package", in a few months and use money to buy new dvs setup, lol

hey mate is that the expedit from ikea? if so, are your technics able to sit on them battle-direction without over hang?

sorry i was drunk when i replied to that^^

uh, well the turntable i have (not technics does)

however to my knowledge, technics DO NOT fit battle style on an expedit? would be hard to mod the top to make it work though, which i might do someday

yeah my old man is a chippy by trade. I was gonna get him to knock up something similar to the expedit but deeper. but now Im thinking I just add something onto the back of an expedit. just because its cheaper and the finish on the expedit in pretty slick.

lol super bad timing as i just bought pioneer roadcase today :( fml, ooh and a nifty laptop stand clamped to case.

DSC_0395.jpg

most likley ill sell the cdj's and the mixer in case as a "beginner package", in a few months and use money to buy new dvs setup, lol

hey mate is that the expedit from ikea? if so, are your technics able to sit on them battle-direction without over hang?

nice

Just Bought XD53's after high Praise from everyone here, they are like heaven on my ears, softer then my pillow!

Dunno if i can be fucked with pics cause you;ve all seen them a million times...

held out on buying the Novation Launchpad, decided ill get my head around Ableton 1st and if i get good ill fork out for an APC40 or something

Plus it got average reviews internet wide, from this forum, and from the Store DJ blokes...

haha i just bought some cheapo turntables off ebay didnt even know the brand.. and what not.. but for a pair and a mixer in a carpeted roadcase..

LOL

145 + 20bucks for him to drop it off my place.. :D

lets hope they are any good... or even turn on LOL :D

wish me luck ill repost back up. i should get them tomorrow morning.