The "I just bought.." Thread

ill_spector

ah dang. just found out they were wired straight into the road case.. so i took it all apart cleaned them up.. and now i have them just lying there.. need to find some power cables and to solder, heat shrink.. or someshit them so i can at least plug them into a socket..

any one have any idea of how or what i should do..? them are jsut open wires instead of 3 its 2.. meaning no earth wire.. i know that :] speed seems really really slow too.. + i need some new cartridges and needles

my latest amazon purchase just came thru.

only cracked one cd so far John Legend & The Roots - Wake Up .

man awesome. anyone into old school soul tracks cop it. basically its roots backing up john legend, so its got that ?uestlove drum sound, singing some old soul classics. and the occassional re-interprtation with rapper verses.

anywho, loving it.

oh and also copped the Exit Through The Gift Shop dvd at the shops today.

i watched this at the sydney film festival earlier in the year. its a film about(ish) new street art (as oppossed to old school grafitti). the less you know about the film the more enjoyable it is.

i got the special edition version that comes w/ 2D glasses